Tuesday, May 26, 2009

Fast Forward to 2009

OK, I could keep listing all of my adventures in "hormone survival land" and or I could just fast forward from 2004, telling you I saw 5 MORE heathcare professionals that I spent thousands of dollars and hours listening to their "take" on the subject.

I have taken courses and am certified in nutritional therapy. This includes hormone, cortisol and DHEA testing. So, I know quite a bit on the subject.

But, today in 2009 I am still suffering from nightsweats and hot flashes and weight gain. I have been very sucessful helping others get their mean-o-pause syptoms under control and or seen them vanish but have not been able to rid myself.

I have to share with you my latest discovery; I am very excited to learn that my pituitary gland was on the fritz energetically. Now, that might not sound like good news but it is! And when I tell you it was my bluetooth headset inteferring with it you might be skeptical. That's OK, you should question things. I know I do and I was NOT wanting this to be the answer. But it is a problem.

Take a look at the flash video on this site: http://www.mybiopro.com.

So, the reason this is good news is that the pituitary controls the hormones....and so since I have been energetically disrrupting mine it does not matter how many, perfectly compounded bio identical hormones I shove into my body the gland that regulates them is shut down. This is HUGE. It will be a journey to repair this but at least I am on the right track now. I wish it were as simple as not using the bluetooth anymore and or just attaching the bio-pro device but since our bodies are finely tuned machines I have some repair to do.

No comments:

Post a Comment